Please note I will only be roughly commenting on champions I care about. :P Way more changes than showed.
…Nuuu first change.
- Damage amplification abilities no longer work on true damage
- Abilities affected:
- Poppy (Diplomatic Immunity)
- Swain (Torment)
- Talon (Cutthroat)
My poor Swain, the torment buffing ignite made his early all ins terrifying. (Didn’t know it worked with Talon, poppy is just a mess right now so I cna’t be surprised.)
GASP! They finally did it, the NERFED FIDDLESTICKS FEAR.
Q - Terrify
- Duration reduced at later ranks to 1.25/1.50/1.75/2.00/2.25 seconds (from 1.00/1.50/2.00/2.50/3.00 seconds)
- Mana cost reduced to 65 at all ranks (from 65/75/85/95/105)
It really should be the same sort of fear as Hec’s ult though, still too random for me, but at least it’s random for .75secs less.
Minor Lucian nerf
Q - Piercing Light
- Base damage reduced to 80/110/140/170/200 (from 80/120/160/200/240)
- Reduced cast range to match Lucian’s basic attack range (now 550 from 570)
He needed the nerf really, still insanely mana hungry though. Buy dem mana pots, win lane.
Lulu buff! I need to pick her up again, I have never had a bad match as her.
And Sivir my Second/first ADc I have ever played got nerfed a bit.
E - Spell Shield
- Duration reduced to 1.5 seconds (from 3 seconds)
(more than just that change) Could have swore that shield was already that short, I can’t remember ever having it last after her Vu/Mechanic update.
…Jungle garen got bugfixed/buffed to kill jungle monsters easier, okay then. (And the bug with judgment that I was not aware of before aswell)
Pantheon can now use enemy minions and monsters to gapclose for escapes!/And catching up to spear someone, cool beans.
trinkets no longer share ward count info with enemy team, that NEEDED change.
I think ALL spirit items have the same passive as Golem spirit now, I think? They need to explain what conservation does in the patch notes.
Cooldowns on red trinkets reduced by a healthy third, thank you much. Blue trinkets get the reveal “debuff” effect that clavionce has that should have bloody been there before. Can’t do a terrible much with a second of vision, need more info to balance that with yellow trinkets.
Oh yikes, super minions got hella buffed. though at this rate they might want to change the super minion to an aura carrier instead of a meatshield, it’s already painful to face tank those early.
And on howling Abyss, and I copy and paste
"WHO NEEDS A TRINKET WHEN YOU CAN FEED A PORO!?"
- Everyone will spawn with a Poro-Snax item in their trinket slot
The most important change right there!!
And the defense mastery Perseverance got nerfed, that thing was straight over powered, now it’s just less stronk.
- Reduced to restoring 0.7%/1.35%/2% missing health every 5 seconds (from restoring 1/2/3% missing health every 5 seconds)
Still strong enough to justify picking that on my Leona support though, there’s faces to be mashed.
Oh and Yasuo comes out this patch, yay.